If your WordPress site needs consistent monitoring, backup, updating, and troubleshooting, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you regarding your project.
What Constitutes Site Maintenance
Routine Maintenance Includes
- Full server backups
- Security checks
- Control panel, server, and domain password updates (recommended for continued security assurance)
- Requested text and image content additions, deletions, and revisions
- Programming updates; includes removing deprecated coding, and adding updated coding
- Website core system and extensible plugin upgrades
- Troubleshooting, including website downtime, security hacks, website extensibility issues, etc.
Routine Maintenance Does NOT Include
- Website redesign, including changing any design elements
- Logo creation
- Advanced SEO services
- New website installations, including subdomains
- New functionality
- 3rd-party extensible plugin installations
- Domain registration, web host account, and email host account setups, SSL installation, website and email migrations, content archiving
- If you need any of the above, email email@example.com for more information.