If your WordPress site needs consistent monitoring, backup, updating, and troubleshooting, fill out the contact form. Once you’ve submitted the form, we will contact you regarding your project.
What Constitutes Site Maintenance
Routine Maintenance Includes**
- Full server backups
- Security checks
- Control panel, server, and domain password updates (recommended for continued security assurance)
- Requested text and image content additions, deletions, and revisions
- Programming updates; includes removing deprecated coding, and adding updated coding
- Website core system and extensible plugin upgrades
- Troubleshooting, including website downtime, security hacks, website extensibility issues, etc.
Routine Maintenance Does NOT Include
- Website redesign, including changing any design elements
- Logo creation
- Advanced SEO services
- New website installations, including subdomains
- New functionality
- 3rd-party extensible plugin installations
- Domain registration, web host account, and email host account setups, SSL installation, website and email migrations, content archiving
- If you need any of the above, fill out the appropriate service form for more information.
**Standard Website Maintenance with backup, security checks, password updates, core system/plugin updates, no content text and image revisions, and no website/server issues is usually 1 hour.